Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Madness ...

Good Afternoon!

It's a beautiful day in Michigan but oooh it's cold.  We got super spoiled with the last week or two of 70's and 80's temps but today's high is only 47and the nights are dipping down in the 20's. I definitely don't like that. Every day when our days are cold like this I'm super jealous of my parents and my in laws who all live in Florida.  Maybe I should do some convincing to my husband :) Nah, I actually lived in Florida once and loved it but it was super expensive so I'll just stay where I'm at.  If my hubby decides it's time to pack up and go south, well alrighty but until then I'll just stay inside and stay warm. 

On a side note, really thinking of my parents right now as they have taken the plunge and are as we speak enjoying vacation in Paris.  What a great escape.  I'm so excited for them and jealous that I'm not there too. However I'm sure my parents are quite OK with their baby not joining them on their vacation lol.

Doing alot of computer work today.  Have some blog posts to set up for some guest interviews and some interviews to work on myself for my newest release Second Chances available now thru Ruby Lioness Press.  I am also in the 'think and pitch' process of Second Thoughts and Second Nature, books 2 and 3 as follow ups from Second Chances.  I also have many other story thoughts and projects I'm contemplating so maybe in the next few weeks I can go more into detail on those. 

In addition to all that fun stuff, I recently became a finalist in the Shooting Star Writing Contest for Decadent Publishing's Western Escape line.  Check it out here.  Pretty excited about that and have a deadline fast approaching.  I'll update about that when I can :)

Guess that's the gist of my day but I'll leave you with some parting gifts, or recipes that is.


I'm totally doing 'easy' today so enjoy these easy recipes!


Potato Casserole

1 package (frozen) Potatoes O'Brien
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 pint sour cream
cheddar cheese( as much or little as you like)

Mix - Bake at 350 for 1 hour





Fruit Dip


1 large jar marshmallow cream
1 8 oz. block cream cheese( softened)

Combine and service with your favorite fruit pieces.

Makes a great finger food!


Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

Krista





















No comments:

Post a Comment