Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally Friday May 18th

     Here we are at another Friday.  I always look forward to this day.  Come meet another great author with her back list title being featured this week from Turquoise Morning Press.  Please meet....



Jennifer Anderson

with her
Honey Creek Book

Ice Princess



Honey Creek Royalty Series, Book One
Mya Newman never minded the routine or quiet that came with living in a small country town like Honey Creek, Ohio. For her senior year, she craved something exciting to happen instead of it melting into a cookie cutter routine like the previous years.
 
When a new girl, Audrey Moore, moves to Honey Creek, Mya finds herself caught in a triangle. She discovers hidden feelings for her best friend, Michael Graves, but he seems to have eyes for the new girl.
 
After Mya’s father becomes ill and eventually passes, she turns to her best friend, Michael. Never leaving her side, she can’t help but wonder if he’d rather be elsewhere. With fear of rejection and loss of friendship, Mya decides she can’t confess her recently discovered feelings.

When Michael and Mya share a dance at the Winter Formal, does she confess her true feelings for him? Or does she shy away, forever longing to be the princess who finds her prince?


About our Author:

I’m a mommy, wife and now author. Even though I've spent many years on either coast, I've spent a majority of my life in the Midwest. Here is where my heart grows with the love and support of my family and friends, and here is where I find inspiration for my stories.


I didn’t grow up wanting to be an author but knew I needed to do something creative. After many years of moving from one job to the next and not finding happiness, I set pen to paper and began work on a Young Adult novel that will never see the light of day. And that’s okay.


Prince Charming, Book Two in my Honey Creek Royalty Series, is set to release September 2012. You can find me on Twitter @JenniA8677, on my blog musingsfromthepeanutgallery.blogspot.com or check out my website jenandersonauthor.com.


Don't miss your chance to get this great title, Ice Princess available now at Amazon.


Make sure to stop back next Friday for another great back list book !!

Happy reading,

Krista



No comments:

Post a Comment